Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Looking to Buy or Sell a Horse Property? Work with an Experienced Realtor and Horsewoman!



Horses are my life, and I’m sure they’re your life too. That’s why it simply makes sense to work with a real estate agent who actually has horses and understands the specific needs of buyers of horse properties, whether it be Western riding or dressage or any other kind of style you care to name!
I know all the requirements necessary for a small ranch or for a full-blown commercial operation. Things like:


• Availability of water
• Barn setup
• Dressage arena
• Cutting and reining facilities
• Round pens
• Space for parking trailers
• Availability of forest serve and riding trails, etc.


Plus, due to my knowledge of the Flagstaff area, I know some terrific areas that are equestrian friendly…and some nobody else might even be aware of!

And when you’re ready to sell your property, I’m the agent to work with because I know the value of that expensive fence you put in…the upgrade of your stable…or any other improvements you made to your property in order to give your horses the best life possible. In short, I’ll help you get the maximum value from any sale.

But, let me stop talking now. I want to hear from you today so we can talk about your horses and their needs. Give me a call right now at (928) 214-7100!

P.S. If I’m not in, please leave a message. You know where I’ll be – out riding!

No comments:

Post a Comment