Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Flagstaff Mortgage Update June 2013

 

Watch on your mobile device >>



What's Happening with Flagstaff Interest Rates?
The biggest question everyone has is what is going to happen with interest rates. Well, they are on the rise. Within the past two weeks, there was the largest spike in rates that I’ve seen in my career. Because of this, there will be a fall in the refinance volume. It is a healthy increase in rates, though, because there is such a shortage in inventory.

What Kind of Products are Available?

There has been a push back against manufactured homes. There are still finance options available, but it is a difficult market to get into.

What are Some Up-and-Coming Flagstaff Mortgage Products?

Renovation and rehab loans are phenomenal right now. So, if you are looking to modernize your home, replace those old kitchen countertops, etc., there is some great financing for you.

What Kind of Documentation Will You Need?

When applying for a loan, a lot of people feel like they are being picked on. Extensive documentation and questioning are not unique to you alone. Bank statements, questioning where deposits come from, etc. are standard for all those applying, in hopes to mitigate fraud and default rates.

These are some of the biggest challenges I see in the market right now. If you have any questions please call me at 928.214.7100

3 comments:

  1. Buying or selling a home or property is a biggest investment in your life. . Buying and selling of Arizona Ranch Land For Sale is not the only duty of a real estate agent. They need to know a number of things as well. It is the duty of a real estate agent to find out all issues relating to a property or a house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this great article. I have read all information which you have wrote here and very useful advised to become a successful real estate agent.

    real estate in Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  3. True!! You know my biggest investment of my life was my home that I had purchased 2 years back with help of agents of Luxury Real Estate in Arizona! I had applied for a Home loan and they asked me for a number of documents, like you mentioned my salary slip, proofs and much more! That time I was frustrated like hell, and was thinking why they are asking me only. But I came to know from your article that’s this procedure is same for all of us. Thanks dear for great article!!

    ReplyDelete